Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why sell my home with El Property Solutions as opposed to listing it with a realtor?
- How long does the process take?
- How do you know the current market value of my home?
- What type of properties does your company purchase?
- Do I have any obligation to accept the offer your company gives me?
- What will it cost me to get a property assessment?
- Will I need to make repairs to my property before you buy my property?
- Will I need to pay any closing costs when you buy?
- How can I ask you other questions not listed here?
1. Why sell my home with El Property Solutions as opposed to listing it with a Realtor?
El Property Solutions will buy your home with cash and close quickly. When listing with a Realtor there are closing costs to pay and various other fees and commissions. Additionally, it could sit on the market for an extended period of time before it's sold causing you to pay months and months of unwanted utility, insurance, mortgage and/or tax bills. These things will be avoided when you sell to El Property Solutions.
2. How long does the process take?
In some cases, we are able to close in as little as a few days. However, this is not typical. The average time to close is about two to three weeks.
3. How do you know the current market value of my home?
We take into account many factors when assessing the value of a property. Such factors include the amount of repairs needed, the age of the property, the location of the property, the type of property, etc.
4. What type of properties does your company purchase?
We buy properties of many different types. Rowhomes, Single-Family Detached homes, Duplex, Triplex, Mixed-Use and Commercial, just to name a few.
5. Do I have any obligation to accept the offer your company gives me?
Our offer comes with no obligation on your part. You have the right to respectfully reject any offer that we give with absolutely no consequences.
6. What will it cost me to get a property assessment?
Our company will thoroughly inspect your property, first with the owner, and then with the help of one of our general contractors. This service is done at no cost to you. This service, among others, is something we provide at no cost to you to make the selling process as easy as possible.
7. Will I need to make repairs to my property before you buy my property?
No. We buy all properties as-is, in any condition, any situation. Whether the property is fire-damaged or has no roof, we will still purchase the property from you with cash.
8. Will I need to pay any closing costs when you buy?
Due to the fact that we buy properties with cash, there will never be any fees for you to pay. Your check will be available to you at the office of the closing attorney or title attorney as soon as closing of the home occurs.